GAINESVILLE WORK INJURY LAWYERS
Effective Solutions in Personal Injury and Social Security Matters
If you are struggling with an injury or illness, you need an experienced lawyer who can help you receive the compensation you need. At the Goldberg Law Office, we have more than 25 years of experience working with clients throughout north central Florida in personal injury and Social Security cases, including:
- Personal injury: We represent individuals in a variety of personal injury matters, including car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accidents, and premises liability.
- Car accidents: We help individuals file claims to receive compensation for property damage, medical benefits, lost wages, emotional damage, and pain and suffering.
- Premises liability: If you were injured on another person’s property, an experienced premises liability attorney can help you hold the negligent party accountable.
- Insurance claims: We know how the insurance companies put claims together, and we can help you receive the compensation you need in matters involving property insurance, disability claims and life insurance claims.
- Social Security Disability Insurance benefits: If you have already been denied Social Security benefits, or if you are thinking of applying, we can help make sure your application has the information it needs to get through the system successfully.
- Supplemental Security Income: We may be able to help you file or appeal a Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claim if you are in financial need, have a physical or mental illness that prevents you from working and have never been able to work because of your disability.
- Workers’ compensation: If you were injured in an on-the-job accident or if you’re suffering from a repetitive stress injury, we can help you receive the compensation you need.
- Wrongful death: Although we know there is no financial recovery that can bring your loved one back, it can help alleviate some of the financial stress caused by the death. Economists can help valuate a variety of figures, including medical bills, funeral expenses, loss of consortium, lost wages and future earnings.
Contact Experienced Gainesville Work Injury Attorneys
To learn more about the compensation to which you may be entitled, contact us online or call 352-260-0327 to schedule your free initial consultation. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay anything unless we make a favorable recovery on your behalf.